1. 英语出去吃饭情景对话三个人

I'm hungry.Let's go to the restauant.
That's great!
What do you want to eat?
I want to eat Chinese food.
Why?
Because it's very delicious.
OK.Let's go.

2. 关于出国旅游的英语对话

Four girls dialogue, the time is about 5 minutes, is foreign attractions

3. 饭店吃饭的英语对话

餐厅英语情景对话
A: What can I do for you, sir?
先生,您要来点什么?
B: What have you got this morning?
今天早上你们这儿有什么?
A: Fruit juice, cakes and refreshments, and everything.
水果汁、糕点、各种茶点等等,应有尽有。
B: I’d like to have a glass of tomato juice, please.
请给我来一杯西红柿汁。
A: Any cereal, sir?
要来点谷类食品吗,先生?
B: Yes, a dish of cream of wheat.
好的,来一份麦片粥。
A: And eggs?
还要来点鸡蛋什么的吗?
B: Year, bacon and eggs with buttered toast. I like my bacon very crisp.
要,再来一份熏猪肉和鸡蛋,我喜欢熏猪肉松脆一点。
A: How do you want your eggs?
您喜欢鸡蛋怎么做?
B: Fried, please.
煎的。
A: Anything more, sir?
还要什么别的东西吗,先生?
B: No, that’s enough. Thank you.
不要了,足够了。谢谢。
Dialogue 2
(A couple waiting to be seated in a crowded restaurant)
(一对夫妇在拥挤的餐厅外等待就座)
A: Do you have a reservation, sir?
请问您订位了吗?先生,太太?
B: No, I am afraid we don’t.
没有。
A: I’m sorry. The restaurant is full now. You have to wait for about half an hour. Would you care to have a drink at the lounge until a table is available?
很抱歉,餐厅已经满座了。约要等30分钟才会有空桌。你们介意在休息室喝点东西直至有空桌吗?
B: No,thanks. We’ll come back later. May I reserve a table for two?
不用了,谢谢。我们等一会儿再来。请替我们预定一张二人桌,可以吗?
A: Yes, of course. May I have your name, sir?
当然可以。请问先生贵姓?
B: Bruce. By the way. Can we have a table by the window?
布鲁斯。顺便,我们可以要一张靠近窗口的桌子吗?
A: We’ll try to arrange it but I can’t guarantee, sir.
我们会尽量安排,但不能保证,先生。
B: That’s fine.
我们明白了。
(Half an hour later, the couple comes back.)
半小时后,布鲁斯夫妇回来了。
A: Your table is ready, sir. Please step this way.
你们的桌子已经准备好了,先生,太太。请往这边走。
Dialogue 3
A: Waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
B: Yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
A: Can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
B: Here you are.
给您。
A: What’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
B: I recommand crispy and fried ck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
A: We don’t want that. Well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。
B: Do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
C: No dessert, thanks. Just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(After a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
A: I can have the check, please.
结帐。
C: George. Let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
A: No, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
B: Cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
A: Charge, please. Put it on my American Express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
Dialogue 4
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
B: I want an American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
A: What kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
B: Grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
A: Yes, sir. American breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. Am I correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
B: Yes, that’s right.
是的。
A: Is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
B: No, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(Later)
稍后
A: Good morning, sir. I’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
B: Just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
A: Do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
B: No thanks. Ah, yes! Can I have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
A: What kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
B: Tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
A: Yes, sir. I’ll get them for you right away. Would you please sign this bill first? Thank you, sir.
好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
Dialogue 5
A: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?
啊,我快饿死啦。我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.
我听说这两种都很辣。
B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
A: They might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.
再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
A: What about any special Beijing dishes?
有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?
B: There’s the Beijing roast ck.
有北京烤鸭啊。
A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?
啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.
大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
A: Is it near here?
离这儿近吗?
B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话。
A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.
您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
B: You’re welcome.
不客气。
A是你,B是外国人)
A:Welcome to our hotel.

欢迎光临。

A:So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李,是不是?

B:Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

A:The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

A:After you, please.

你先请。

B:Excuse me, where can I buy some cigarettes?

劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?

A:There is a shop on the ground floor.

一楼有个商店。

A:It sells both Chinese and foreign cigarettes.

在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。

B:Can I also get some souvenirs there?

也可以买到纪念品吗?

A:There is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.

有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。

B:Excuse me,where is the restaurant?

劳驾,请问饭厅在哪儿?

A:We have Chinese restaurant and a western-style restaurant.Which one do you prefer?

我们有中餐厅和西餐厅,你愿意去哪个?

B:I'd like to try some Chinese food today.

今天我想尝尝中国菜。
回答者: richoo - 四级 2009-1-15 20:33
上网收一下啊,

要多讲,收集到对话如果不多练也不行的。

找个伙伴做partner一起练最好了。
回答者: honghua_li2002 - 四级 2009-1-15 20:36
酒店英语口语会话必备手册
一.概述
在酒店里所使用的英语会话,基本上是属于商业英语,与日常生活会话中所使用的英语略有不同,较注重礼节。正式英语通常会让人误解为极艰深的英语,其实,只要套用一定格式的句子和单词,就可以了。例如:

非正式英语 正式英语

What’s your name? May I have your name?

您贵姓? 请问您贵姓大名?

Do you want some tea? Could you like some tea?

您要喝茶吗? 请问您想喝茶吗?

Over here, please. Could you come this way please?

这边请。 请您往这边走好吗?

* 不要说OK, Sure, Yeah等等,而要说Certainly, Sir.

* Hey, uh-huh, Hang on 等等,也不适合在酒店中使用。

* 别说“I don’t know.”回答“不知道”是非常不礼貌的说法。

可以说“just a moment, please. I’ll check that for you.” (请稍候,我来帮您确认),然后请有能力处理的人前来协助。

* 对男性客人,尊称为Sir; 面对女性客人时尊称为Ms.

在招呼客人时,最好说“Excuse me, Sir(Ms)”, 不要直接称呼Mr.或Ms. 至于称呼小孩,可以直接使用Excuse me,但是不可以直接称呼boy或girl.

* 正视对方的眼睛,以显示出你的信心和诚意。但必须注意,注视对方的眼睛,并不是无理地盯着对方看。

* 在面对语言不通的外籍人士时,一定要多加利用手势和肢体语言。但是使用手势时要特别小心,因为对于不同国家、民族而言,手势的意义也大不相同。

4. 求一篇出国旅游咨询英语对话

A Conversation about Hobbies

Michael and John are on their way to the tennis court.They meet Charles and David.

Michael:hi,Charlie and Dave,how is everything?

Charles:ok.Thank you.How about you?It seems like you two are going to play tennis?

John:Yes.We are gong to play tennis.Would you like to join us?We can play doubles.

David:No.Thanks.We have a football game this afternoon.But the goalie is not feeling well.Do you know anybody who could be a goalie for our team?Just for today.

Michael:I am afraid not.

Charles,What’s so good about playing tennis?Why can’t you guys cancel playing tennis today and come to join us.One will be the goalie and one will cheer for us.

Michael:You know what?I took tennis classes recently and I find myself so crazy about it.I feel so energetic after playing tennis.

Charles:I don’t play tennis.I just play football.Tennis is not as exciting as football.

Michael:Charlie,I am afraid I can’t agree with you at this point.

John :me neither.

Michael:It is much easier to find one tennis partner than to find a whole team of people to play football.

David:That’s true.

Charlie:But,don’t you think more people are more exciting?Playing tennis is like playing a ping pong game.You merely play back and forth.It’s a kind of boring.

Michael and John:Noooooooo!

Michael:When you play tennis,you can keep fit and you don’t get hurt.

John:There is too much body contact in playing football.I don’t want to be pushed,be stepped,be knocked down or……

Charles:that’s the best part of the game.

David:well,we all learn to play smart.

Michael:Sorry.We can’t talk to you now.We have to go to our tennis club now.I can’t wait to play with John.

Charles:ok.I have to call my buddies to see who would like to be our goalie today.

Michael and John:Gook luck!Bye!

Charles and David:Bye!Have a good day!

Michael John:you,too.

5. 求 英语情景对话 (旅游 食物 第一次见面的对话 个要一个)

如果你是要音频
这里有
http://www.nciku.cn/conversation/detailview?convseq=11323

6. 有关于英语吃饭时常用对话

What would you like to eat? 你想吃点什么?
Are you ready to order? 你要点菜了吗?
I'd like some steak and bread. 我要牛排和面包。
What would you like for dessert? 你要什么甜点?
I'll have some ice cream. 我要冰淇淋。
Do you want some fruit? 你要水果吗?
Yes, please. I want an apple. 是的,我要一个苹果。
Anything to drink? 喝点什么?
A small glass of whisky, please. 请来一小杯威士忌。
Here is your food. 你的菜来了。
Bring me the bill please. 请买单。
Can I pay by check or credit card? 我能用支票或信用卡吗?
Sorry, we only take cash. 对不起,我们只收现金。
Here you are. 给。
Here is your change. 找您的钱。

7. 关于旅行的英语对话

Hi, Lucy, long time no see. How is everything going? 好久不见,最近怎么样?
Not so good. 不太好
What happened? 怎么啦?
You know the final exam is coming and I’m a little worried about my results. 期末考试快到啦,我有点担心我的成绩
Cheer up. I believe you can make it. 振作起来,我相信你能办到的
Thank you. 谢谢
By the way, do you have any plan about your coming holiday? Where do you plan to do? 顺便问下,马上放假了,你们有什么计划吗?想去哪儿?
I hope I can go to Yunnan ring the spring festival. It is very beautiful and I am interested in the local culture there. The old building, the special custom, and beautiful scenery, everything is amazing! 我希望今年春节能去云南。云南很漂亮,而且我对它当地的文化十分感兴趣。古老的建筑,独特的习俗,还有美丽的风景,一切都是那么迷人。
And the Yulong mountain is very wonderful. If you have a chance to go to Yunnan, you’d better have a look at it. 玉龙雪山也很棒。如果你真有机会去,你最好去看下
of courseI will. I will try to persuade my parents to go with me. 当然。我会说服我父母带我去云南。
What about you? Any good idea?你们呢?有什么想法?
I’d like to go to Hangzhou to spend a week at my uncle’s. 我会花一周的时间去我在杭州的叔叔家
How are you going there? 你怎么去?
By train perhaps. My uncle will bring me to West Lake and Lingyin temple. 乘火车吧。我叔叔会带我去西湖和灵隐寺
It must be an interesting trip. I want to go to Beijing. My parents promise that they will take me to Beijing if I get good results in the final exam. 那肯定很有意思。我想去北京。我爸妈答应我,只要我在这次考试中取得好成绩就会带我去
How wonderful! I am always dreaming about paying a visit to Beijing. You are so lucky! 太棒啦。我一直梦想着去北京玩。你太幸运了
Yes. There are so many great places of interest in Beijing. 是啊。北京有好多的名胜古迹
You’d better make a list of the sites you want to see in advance.你最好在去之前把你想看的景点列张单子
And don’t forget to taste the Beijing ck. 还有别忘了去尝尝北京烤鸭
Thanks for your advice. Look, it’s lunch time. Let’s go and have lunch together.
Let’s go!谢谢你们的建议。午饭时间到啦,我们一起吃饭去~

8. 在外国,去餐厅用餐简单的对话有哪些(英语)

(W:waiter C:customer)
W: Good morning, sir.
C:Good morning. A table for two, please.
W: Yes ,sir. This way, please.
C: Thank you.
W: Take a seat, please. Here are the menus. I will come around to take your orders a moment later.
C: Thank you.
W: Excuse me, sir. Are you ready to order?
C: Yes. I will take ……
W: Yes,sir. Do you wish to take anything else?
C: No, thank you.
W:You order…I will bring the dishes straight awsy.
W: This is the…Here is your soup. That is all for your dishes. Enjoy yourself.
C: OK. Thank you.
C: Let me have the bill, please.
W: Here you are, sir. Two hundred and forty.
C: OK.
W: Thank you. Here is the change.
C: Good bye
W: Bye.

9. 关于旅游的英语对话4个人的

Travelling
A:你们喜欢旅游吗?
Do you like traveling?
B:当然!我很喜欢它!旅游可以扩大我们的地理知识,文化习俗,文化和不同的地方和国家的生活方式。
Sure!I really like it!Travel can widen our knowledge of geography, the knowledge of customs, cultures and lifestyles of different places and countries.
C:通过旅游我们可以交朋友、练外语。旅行是最好的消遣。我们可以享受各种食品,观看美丽景色。 We can make friends and practice a foreign language through travelling. Travel is the best way of pastime. We can enjoy eating various foods and seeing beautiful sceneries['siːnəri] . D:那你们喜欢独自出游,还是随旅行社组团出游?
What is your choice? By oneself or traveling in a group organized by travel agencies['eɪdʒənsi] ? A:我喜欢独自出行。对孤身一人的旅行者来说,最大的优点是自由。我完全可以随心所欲地选择旅行线路,规划行程安排
I prefer by myself. For the single traveler, the greatest advantage is freedom .I am perfectly free to choose my plan and scheles.
C:你好勇敢!会不会很危险?
You are brave! It will be very dangerous?
A:不会的,我会和家人朋友保持联系!我很享受这种自由。
No, I will keep in touch with friends and family。I really like this feel.
B:我选择集体旅游旅行。社会安排好一切。在旅行团内部,原来的陌生人一会儿就可成为朋友。
I will choose the group .travel agencies ['eɪdʒənsi]take care of everything. Within a group, people who used to be strangers soon become friends
D:我们从旅游上得到很多。这是值得花时间。我想在期末后去旅游,你们有什么好主意吗? We can benefit from travel in more than one way. It is worth spending the time. I want to have a travel after this exam. But I don’t know where to go. Do you have any good idea?
A:我去过很多地方都很漂亮。海南,是个美丽的城市,那儿有大海,温暖的沙滩和微风,令人舒畅
I have ever been to many places for a visit. And some of them are really beautiful. HAINAN, which is a beautiful city. There is a beautiful sea there. The warm beach and breeze, which make me comfortable
B:那是我的梦想,我希望去但是总是没有时间。Oh!that’s one of my dream!I have looked forward to go there for a long time but haven’t had a chance.
D:棒极了。我的长途旅行是厦门,以鼓浪屿出名。本地人十分好客。旅游增长了我的见识。 Wow!My long travelling is Xiamen, which famous for GULANGYU Island. And local people are
1/2页
friendly to visitors.travel increases my experience and open my eyes.
A:我迫不及待想去旅游了,让我们一起去吧。
I can't wait for go to travel. Let’s go together.
众人:好极了
Excellent!good idea!
B:我们去哪儿呢?
Where we go?
C:How about 阳朔? Which famous for the beautiful sceneries and delicious food .
B:我知道!有许多外国人在那儿。
I know. There are many foreigners there.
C:我好激动啊!
Oh, I am excited!
D:ok冷静一下,我们怎么去?坐汽车吗?
Calm down man,How can we go there? By bus?
C:让我想想……对!坐汽车去,直接到那。
Let me see……yeah,by bus.
B:我们住在哪儿呢?
Where should we live while traveling?
A:宾馆。我会在网上预订。我们可以节省很多钱,同时享受风景。
A hotel, I’ll order it in the Internet. We can save a lot of money and enjoy the landscape at the same time.
B:而且要交通方便。
And convenient transportation.
A:好的
OK!I’ll take it。
B:那么我来找一些吃饭的场所吧,我知道我们都是吃货。
I'll make a good food list; I know we all love it.
三人:好极了
Wonderful!
C:还需要带什么吗?
Do we need to bring anything?
A:依我的经验,我们需要带上个人证件,钱,衣物,手机,充电器,雨伞等等。
In my experience, we need to take a personal certificate, money, clothes, mobile phone, charger, and umbrella and so on.
D:值得注意的是,旅游可能存在危险,我们要小心出去时可能会被偷和骗。要注意啊。 It’s worth mentioning that travelling exist danger. We should be careful when we go out. May be cheated and stolen. Let’s pay attention.
A:好的。那么就这么定了。
OK!It's settled!